What type of support does TAF2+ provide?
- Highly technical external advice to support ministries to inform negotiation positions
- Skills training to develop and assess at the ministries’ level options for negotiation positions
- Logistical support for a pre-meeting of countries enabling a common position during larger regional/multilateral meetings
- Increases internal standards within partner ministries through highly technical external advice
- Better strategic planning within ministries
- Improved capacity to analyse growth, poverty and gender aspects of agreements
- Donor-coordination: FCDO central and country programmes, and other donors
- Increased capacity of FCDO country offices to support developing country partners on trade and investment
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!