Applying for Funding
TAF2 Plus offers support to developing countries through four funding windows. To assess whether your project may be eligible for funding, please check if you can answer ‘Yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you a government official in a developing country, or do you work for a representative organisation for developing countries, such as a regional economic community?
- Will the project enable you to more effectively participate – to your advantage – in trade and/or investment negotiations?
- Will your project increase the technical skills and coordination of your country’s (or group of countries’) trade and/or investment negotiations?
- Are you looking for short-term support, such as technical advice, skills training or logistical support, during international trade and/or investment negotiations?
- Will your project contribute to high-return economic growth?
- Will your project contribute to poverty reduction?
- Are you looking for enhanced support, such as technical advice, skills training or logistical support, before international trade and/or investment negotiations or immediately after an agreement has been reached?
In addition to answering ‘Yes’ to the above, please check if you can answer ‘No’ to the following question:
- Is your project eligible for funding by other donor-funded initiatives, such as TradeMark East Africa or TradeCom II?
If, based on the above questions, you think your project may be eligible for funding, or if you require further clarification, please contact the Fund Manager team.
Country Office Window
- Do you work in a FCDO Country Office?
- Do you require highly technical trade advice to inform policy and programming?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the two questions above, please contact the FCDO TAF2 Plus team.